Our Quality Policy for our emergency glass break equipment and safety glass punch devices is defined and strongly driven by clearly defined management principles and behaviours to service our clients by providing the best emergency glass hammers in the world.
• Build a mutually profitable relationship with our customers, ensuring their long-term success, through the understanding of their needs and the needs of their customers as well
• Achieve our commitments for quality, cost, and schedule.
• Enhance the systematic research and use of best preventive practises at all levels and ensure reliable risk management.
• Drive continual improvement and innovation based on efficient business processes, best practices, and customer surveys.
• Develop staff competencies, creativity, empowerment and accountability through appropriate development programs.
SafeTSystems Holdings Limited and SnapXit Limited strive to be the best providers of automotive accessories in the industry.
Through the use of these guiding principles, everyone at SafeTSystems Holdings Limited and SnapXit Limited is accountable for fully satisfying our customers by meeting or exceeding their needs and expectations with best-in-class solutions and services. Our goal is 100% customer satisfaction 100% of the time.
SafeTSystems Holdings Limited and SnapXit Limited are:
Committed to the pursuit of excellence. quality, equality, and representation and active proponents of fair opportunity and compensation in the workplace.
Our production partners carry the below certification
CE – EMC 2004:108/EC
EN 55014+A1: 2006;
EN 56014-2: 1997+A1: 2001+A2: 2008;
CE – LVD 2006/95/EC
All suppliers of Safe T Systems Holding carry a minimum of ISO 9001:2015 Quality Management Certification.
Please feel free to enquire.
Fixed in place break glass punch-type devices are approved by the UK's VCA.
The Vehicle Certification Agency does not award type test approvals to brands, only accessory or equipment TYPES.